Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shriver “ed”


I just knew there was so much more to Maria Shriver's split from the terminator. I woke in the middle of the night tossed and turned and finally flipped on my ITouch to read Twitter.

As I lay in bed at 4:30 am scrolling through my tweets, I quickly scanned an astrology woman talk about something about Scorpio's presence in the planets. I didn't quite get that part be understood when she referenced the recent problems sex scandal problems with that French politician in New York City. Much has to be said about astrology, even for the naysayers.

As my Twitter feed got closer to real time, I saw a tweet from the Huffington Post about Mr. Terminator having a love child. I opened the link and viola the article was from the Los Angeles Times stating the child was conceived with the housekeeper ten years ago. My heart sank as I thought of Maria and her children. What a dog, what a dog. And what about the other child? Nice one Arnie, I bet you didn't think of that when you were boinking the maid.

Maria, run fast and far from this man, that's all I can say.

No comments: