Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shriver “ed” II

In yesterday's blog I made reference to the Terminator messing around with the maid, assuming household staff really meant household staff I wrote a maid. Spot on. But no one is right when people are hurting especially when children.

And really does it matter? A cheater is a cheater, infidelity is infidelity.

I guess my point is that I know what Maria is feeling minus the onslaught of the press. Yes, I am a woman of scorn. You are hurt and really want to believe the guy when he says it was a lapse of judgement. Worse when it's a series of lapses than you know it's time to remove yourself. I empathize with her and her children.

Maria Shriver does not strike me as the meek woman but someone who will stand up with her head held high while moving forward. Kudos to her.

No comments: