Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Aha Moment


It's always so incredible to me when I figure things out on my own. It's Aha moments that really make life interesting and put things into perspective. In writing the last section of my book, I hit a wall and each time I attempted to pick up where I left off in my novel, my mind would go blank. It's not a new occurrence for me rather it's like an old childhood friend you bump into unexpectedly.  As I aided my creativity with Twitter and Facebook entries, I listened to a morning talk show.  Then in an instant I thought of the word lack and Googled - Something you think you need.  I got 1.2 millions hits but this one stood out for me:

"Something that you think you need, perhaps actually is no good for you. So pray for something that is the best for you to come." taken from QuoteMyDay.com



I just figured out something about myself that really ties together so much of my life, per se. I figured something you think you need really may not be in your interest. And maybe I should consider that my pursuit of something superficial can be bad for me.  Now, I must focus on what is good for me,  I am not even sure you will understand it but that was my Aha moment of the day.



Keep it coming.


 


 


 

No comments: