Monday, June 9, 2008

So much to say, so much time and space

One woman's spiel on the daily life is about me. I am a wife and mother of two school aged boys. Did I mention I have a hot husband? I do, I do!!



Years and years ago, maybe back in college I dreamed of having my own column to talk and write about anything or everything? Like that would happen! I thought how and who would let me write for their paper. I wrote for my college paper or just barely because I had so much fun at Homecoming the next day I could baely muster energy to get up and write a short two paragraph story for the publication deadline on Monday. I really impressed that professor. I mean seriously, I am not the most consistent person in the world. I remember thinking would this mean having the same job like forever? I did eventually early days after college and in university write for a local paper for extra cash and a great summer job. But then life happened and I was in a new place and new job. New ideas and new friends.



From my favorites: politics, spirituality or motherhood and now "wifehood" or things going on in the neighbourhood.



No comments: