Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lunch Date

Today, I have a lunch date with my hot husband and I am hoping HH has time to spare afterwards. Yes, I do want desert. I have to say since turning forty some hundreds of days ago my libido has gone into overdrive. Many heard the comment that your thirties is the best part of your sex life but I digress. The thirties were spent having babies and raising them. By time you got in that sweet place of lovemaking you were sooooo tired you obliged to keep our husband from going blind or some other ailment he was claiming. Now my boys are older and more self sufficient, I have more time for myself and definitely more rest. And my body has changed and I want sex quite often. Hot husband loves this!!! My choices of times and venues have changed too, at times putting a squirm in HH. Now he's the one with concerns over noise and venues. I tend to agree with him whole heartily in one area: older son I can hear everything MOM!!! There may be one time Older Son may have heard toooooo much. So now I take advantage of the times when there not home. With that lunch is nearing, gotta go. Have a good day, I know I will...............

No comments: