Friday, June 4, 2010

Sex In The City 2

I am a fan of Sex In The City of late. I picked up on the series in the 3rd to last episode and fell in love with the girls . At times, like most fans, I identified with Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte. And last evening seeing SITC 2, I am still a fan.

So my first movie review goes: grab a couple of girlfriend, leave your man at home, make a night of it with dinner and cocktails. Sex In The City 2 is not a cinematic movie meant to evoke deep meaning in the Plains of Arabia but to evoke many outbursts of laughs as Carrie and the gang show us their lives. Just like you and me they have hang ups, at times are unsure of themselves and have crazy busy lives.

And the clothes, shoes and accessories make even plain Jane's grovel with envy. Just these alone make the movie interesting.

Enjoy.


No comments: