Friday, May 21, 2010

Weekend begins

The boys are home today so I stayed in bed longer that usual to avoid making HH java. I need my rest, lol. Now he's off and I have a quiet house until the boys wake to be fed and play.

Yesterday, I sat in my car getting some papers ready and thinking about a c.v. I sent out early in the week and coincidently bumped two guys who work in the office in the matter of five minutes of each other. Weird.

I watched the last episode of Grey's Anatomy last night. It was good but Meredith's character bugs me at times, especially when she jeopardized her pregnancy to be with Derek. I admit to being a Grey's fan. I also caught The Good Wife too. Great show.

Today, it's haircuts for the boys and justing hanging around home. Tomorrow, HH and I attend an engagement party.




No comments: