Friday, May 14, 2010

Oprah Live

This past weekend I had the pleasure of being in Oprah's company. She was amazing, with an ignamic personality she draws you in. Like the rest of mostly women we were captivated by her presence. I spent the weekend in NYC with one of the Doe Sisters to attend Live Your Best Life series celebrating the 10th anniversary of O magazine.

Oprah open up the weekend festivities with a very short introduction and gave the floor to Elizabeth Gilbert of Eat Pray Love, who by the way is terrific. Later that evening Oprah spent almost two hours telling us about her life and how she became the biggest name in show biz. From her roots in the south to her arrival on T.V. in the early 80's.

In the mix, I got to see Dr. Oz live and in person. What a handsome and sexy doc! Also, Martha Beck, an O columnist who equally captivated her audience.

But that was only the beginning, lets just say Oprah treats people exceptionally nice. I came home with a beautiful purse and an inspiration book of quotes and other countless items. If you have have the opportunity to see Oprah take it.

What did I leave NYC aside for the cute pink purse I bought but best of all I came home with very insightful messages on living your best life. Enjoy.

No comments: