Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Dukan 10

Day 14 on the Dukan Diet and I dropped 10lbs.  My jeans are fitting looser which I love.  Only yesterday did I get extremely hungry, which I suspect is from my lunch of one Italian sausage on the run.  But I kept to my guns and felt how great I fit into my clothes as opposed to eating on the run which would have been disastrous.   

Since day 11, I kept to my yogurt with Oatbran for breakfast and must attested to the fact this combo really does fill you up.

Day 12:
Breakfast:  Greek Yogurt with oatbran and a tea
Lunch:  one Italian sausage
Snack:  1.5 oz of cheddar cheese, 1 cup of celery and garden salad
Supper:  Chicken wings, not recommend on the Dukan and 1 cup of celery

Day 13:
Breakfast:  2 eggs omelet and a yogurt with oatbran


No comments: