Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dukan Diet: Week 1


Day 3: Lost 2lbs in total
  • Breakfast: Low Fat Yogurt with 1 tbsp oat bran
  • Lunch: 4 Turkey Slices and 1 ½ cheddar cheese
  • Supper: Chicken and 1 Low Fat Yogurt no oat bran
Day 4: Lost 3lbs in total: I weighed myself and was a tad disappointed that I only dropped 3lbs but I trekked on. I found that oatbran does fill me and I am not hungry.
  • Breakfast: Low Fat Yogurt with 1 tbsp oat bran
  • Lunch: 4 Turkey Slices and 1 ½ cheddar cheese
  • Supper: Roast Chicken and Low Fat Yogurt
Day 5: Lost 4lbs in total.
  • Breakfast: 2 Egg omelet and 1 ½ cheddar cheese
  • Snack: Yogurt
  • Lunch: Chicken, skinless and a ½ garden salad
  • Supper: 1 Hamburger patty and garden salad
Day 6: Lost 6lbs in total.
  • Breakfast: Low Fat Yogurt with 1 tbsp oat bran and 1 Hardboiled Egg
  • Lunch: 4 Pepperettes and one diet soda
  • Supper: 1 all-beef hotdog, 1 low fat yogurt, 1 ½ cheddar cheese

     
Day 7: Lost 7lbs in total.    Today I got on the scale before heading out the door to hockey with my son. WOW O WOW. 7lbs gone and my jeans are loose. I love it. I introduced veggies very slowly and today I will add more.
  • Breakfast: 2 egg western omelet with bacon with only 1tbsp of cheese and a tea
  • Snack: 1 low fat yogurt with oat bran

 


 


 

No comments: