Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dukan Week 2


Day 8: Lost 6lbs in total

·        Breakfast: 3 Egg omelet with bacon
·        Lunch: *** I fell off the Dukan Wagon at lunch with my sister and ate carbs.  
·        Supper:  1 Low Fat Yogurt no oat bran
I felt the effects of sugar in my body for the first time, so unpleasant.  

Day 9: Lost 6.5lbs in total: Weight stayed the same as I thought it would. 

·        Breakfast: Low Fat Yogurt with 1 tbsp oat bran
·        Lunch: Garden Salad
·        Supper: Roast Chicken, asparagus and Low Fat Yogurt
Woke in the middle of the night with a urgent need to pee, culprit:  asparagus

Day 10: Lost 7lbs in total.

·        Breakfast: Low Fat Yogurt with 1 tbsp oat bran
·        Lunch: 2 Egg omelet with bacon and sausage
·        Supper: Taco salad

Day 11: Lost 7.5lbs in total.

·        Breakfast: Low Fat Yogurt with 1 tbsp oat bran 

No comments: