Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Belated Merry Christmas

Hi, sorry in my typical whine I forgot to wish my readers a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays. That's not the only thing I forgot this holiday season. I overlooked mailing my holiday cards early, so for those of you who did not receive them yet, there on their way.

Others things left by the wayside this holiday season: Christmas cards with our annual pictures of the boys, a present for my brother-in-law (which technically ended up costing me more than I anticipated on spending because guilt stepped and threw in an extra gift.) I also forgot to get a hostess gift for my sister-in-law, left behind the packages of cookies and candy treats on the sofa on Christmas day and most pressing my willpower to eat less of everything fattening during the holidays.

From the long list it's looks like I can use another round of the Brain Fitness Program to sharpen my mind. One thing I remembered in this hectic holiday season was to treat myself good. For every two gifts I purchased, I bought one for myself. :)

No comments: