Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Me

I am not one for making New Years resolutions, only to break them by the end of January.  But hey, I am much wiser now to know that some things in you life need changing to move forward to a better you.  

So I decided to say "NO" more often.  In the past, despite all logic I would say "YES" only to kick myself in the ass later on. The second thing is to up the ante in my career.  In the past year, I broke some records and made the impossible deals but I also lagged when I achieved these things.  I think its  called "resting on you laurel." I vow to keep up the momentum and find differing ways to keep me in line.  

So there it is folks, my resolutions for 2013.  I also coined 2013 the year of redemption because a person can only take so much shit in their life before travelling a new path.  Happy New Year to all.  

No comments: