Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 1 Dukan Diet

Day 1 of the Dukan Diet:

Today, for breakfast I had Greek yogurt with Bran Flakes, not Oak Bran.  I forgot to pick some up so I am improvising. For snack I had two slice of cooked turkey and 1 ounce of cheddar cheese. For Lunch I had leftover beef taco with salsa and a cup of yogurt with bits.

A little background, over the past five years, I watched the weight sneak up on me.  Though I was conscious of it and in ways tried to combat it with diet and exercise, it still packed on.  I am 20 pounds over weight and feel like crap.  Even my fat jeans are tight and I am not buying a bigger size.  I refuse!! Yesterday, I did a test run of the diet with a cheat at dinner.  I got on the scale this morning and noted I lost 3 pounds from yesterday.  Not bad since I ate rice and guacamole with my dinner.  Today, I am committed and sold.  Today, I am 3 pounds lighter thanks Dr. Dukan.

No comments: