Monday, April 23, 2012

Contrived

Is it just me picking on celebrities or do I see more and more contrived things? This morning I read a tweet from People magazine on who would be the next most beautiful person of the year replacing J Lo, last years winner. All that came to my mind was imaging the hordes of over-worked and under-paid assistants and over-paid publicists clawing at the door of the editors in charge of choosing this year's most beautiful person. Then you have the actual photo of the person most likely air brushed so far beyond normalcy that the photo seriously does the celebrity injustice. That's contrived!

It pains me that we accept this not so natural and fake shit that we would not recognize the person if we passed them on the street. That's contrived. Just saying...........

No comments: