Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random Things about Me

  1. I am lucky in a dumb way
  2. I like to argue just to argue
  3. I am clumsy
  4. Seven is my favorite number
  5. Forgot the exact date I met my husband
  6. Talk too much
  7. Hate to answer my cell phone but love to call on it
  8. Been called a queen on more than one occasion
  9. My uncle thinks I met Nelson Mandela instead I visited Madame Toussauds in London
  10. I was a tomboy in my teens
  11. I find British humor down right hilarious and entertaining
  12. Got dumped once for not having a car
  13. I pile things
  14. Would love to try speed dating to see what all the fuss is about
  15. I am a terrible singer
  16. I love the Rolling Stones
  17. The human brain fascinates me
  18. Love my siblings but always wished I was an only child
  19. Paris is still on my agenda of things to do before a certain age
  20. Have an affinity for purses and shoes.

No comments: