Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Hangover

I woke at 6 am aghast and in a panic. Fuck. I rushed into my boys rooms in a loud voice waking them up. Shit. I am late, so fucking late. I woke the older one first and the little one last to make shower time work. Fuck. I quickly made a cup of caffeine knowing I would not have a moment to drink it. You think Hot Husband would help out. He was in his own delirious sleep, so no. I am going to rename him Warm Husband. He is quickly losing his "Hot" title.

I left my house with a grape jelly sandwich in one hand, my purse and keys in the other and two kids beds littered with candy. What am I going to do with all that candy? I am going to invent a Elf who comes in early November collecting candy for children who miss out on Halloween and donate my boys candy for the cause. Of course he will come during the day when they're at school.

Even though I did not consume one ounce of alcohol last night, I have a hangover. I am tired beyond belief, a slight headache and a bad case of the yuck yucks. Hence the Hangover. Have a good day. J

No comments: