Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mastering The Cleanse

I completed the Master Cleanse last Friday just before leaving for vacation. First, I am proud of doing it and felt amazing, my skin glowed and my tummy flattened. The most amazing thing about the cleanse: it’s simplicity. I seriously got hungry on the seventh day but I lived with not eating a thing for so long the moment passed. I plan on doing it in two more weeks because it made my body feel terrific. In total I lost 10 pounds and regained 3 back which I attribute to water.

I highly recommended for anyone wanting to rid their body of toxins and guck. One word of advice is strictly follow the ease out eating plan to avoid any issues. Should you be interested in the Master Cleanse click on this link: http://themastercleanse.org/

Good Luck.

No comments: