Thursday, February 4, 2010

Clean Bill of Health

Yesterday, hot husband and I received a clean bill of health for our older son from his physician. I must commend the local Children's Hospital with their expertise and care in what seems like forever, but is actually seven months of tests.

He did so many tests and obscure procedures, sometimes two to three a week, and came out a champ. There were times I sat outside the testing rooms crying and praying for him and then collect myself before he came out. I tried not to show my worry and angst. All the staff took excellent care of my son during this seven month trek. They examined every possibility to find that my son is okay. I am extremely grateful to them. I am proud of my son who endured all the tests and exams with such panache that it held me together. In addition, he just started high school and missed many days but with it all behind us he is still the great kid and an even better student.

Blessings come in all different packages and mine came in a phone call. Here, Here, to clean bills of health.

No comments: