Sunday, July 6, 2008

Birthday Horoscope

As I was browsing the Internet I seen an ad for horoscopes and it reminded me about this idea I had to write my own birthday forecasts. You see, tomorrow I will turn 43 years young and I recall reading the horoscopes on my birthday for a glimpse at the year ahead. I revelled the idea and was lured by the fact it could contain a road map of my life for the upcoming year. It was great until it didn't quite pan out as written. Put it this way, the entertainment purpose wore off and that's when I decided to write my own horoscope. It lasted a short while until I decided to begin my day with a deliberate intent on how I wanted the day, month or year to be. So, my year ahead forecast, as I intend it, is as follows: it will be fun filled and wonderful. I will enjoy my family and friends, and make some new ones along the way. As the sun rises each day I will be grateful for all that I have. Romance will be play a big part until one on my kids yell "Mom". I will laugh and be merry and sometimes cry and be sad but mostly laugh and be merry. The year ahead sees me moving into a new home and new job. Yippee. Also, I will receive a windfall of money, beyond my wildest dreams. My book will be published and I will travel to an exotic location with hot hubby. All in all it will be a great year because I intend it to be. Happy Birthday to me.

No comments: